The minimum age for admission of Nursery classes is 4 years. Children of 5 years old can join the Upper K.G class. Children who have completed 6 years are admitted in the first standard. Admission to primary classes is made only after an appropriate qualifying test. Those who desire to enroll for the first time are requested to fill in all the details in the application form which can be had on payment from the school.
1. A pupil fresh from a private school has to produce Official Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form from the competent authority.
2. (a) Attested Mark list should be produced
(b) Entrance Examination will be conducted for selection
(c) Newly admitted students have to produce the Transfer
(d) Certificates within a week after the admission.
3. Admissions are made on written application in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed.
4. Registration of name is no guarantee for Admission.
Registration fee will not be refunded even if the student is not admitted. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Withdrawal of students during a year is not generally allowed . However, if a student is to be withdrawn for reasons beyond the control of the parent/ guardian three calendar month’s notice must be given. In case of withdrawal without notice all the fee for the notice period will be charged. Fees once remitted will not be refunded.
6. Applications for Transfer Certificates should be made in writing to principal by the parent or guardian of the Pupil giving a week’s time to issue the same.
7. A pupil who does not fit in the rules and regulations of the school and does not show any improvement, the principal may ask the parent to withdraw him/her from the school.